Exocet Cooker Additive is a fuel additive for use in domestic range cookers. It improves the “burn quality” of the fuel to delivers uninterrupted hours of cooking & heat.
When to use
- Operating a range style cooker ( AGA, Rayburn, Waterford – Stanley ) on Kerosene
- Fuel storage tank that has a low turnover of filling which preserves fuel & prolongs fuel life.
- Burner continually “cokes” up and or fuel pipe blocks
- Lowers Char Value
- Reduces the build up of carbon deposits and soot
- Inhibits the growth of deposits in fuel storage tanks
- Minimizes the potential for fuel tank corrosion
- Increases the fuel shelf life
- Reduces service problems
Please note: Please download the safety data sheet at the bottom of this page.
All range cookers like AGAs, Rayburn, Waterford Stanley are designed to be used with commercial kerosene (BS 2869: C2) with a specified upper limit char value (deposit/carbon burn) of 20mg/kg. Though there is nothing wrong with the quality of the fuel, changes in manufacturing technology for cookers requires lower char values to assist better burning performance and heat output. The char value of domestic kerosene (BS 2869: C2) seems to vary nationally in the range 16 – 30mg/kg which can cause problems with heat output and controllability of the cooker.
Exocet Cooker Additive acts to reduce the char value of the kerosene thereby improving combustion performance and maintaining a clean burner for longer. It is recommended that you use this additive avoiding costs of maintenance & repair. Each 200 ml bottle of Exocet Cooker Additive treats 1000 lts of Kerosene and only costs €15.