The ES3500B is an heating oil storage tank for domestic, commercial or agricultural use.
It is bunded to protect against any leaks or spills causing ground contamination.
This tank comes with Watchman Alarm Tank Pack.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan ES3500B to premises throughout Ireland.
Oil Tank Housekeeping:
- Glen Fuels recommends pouring a fuel additive into the tank before each top-up. This kills bacteria that grows naturally and that may compromise your heating system. It also improves the “burn quality” of the fuel in your radiators and/or range cooker. To purchase, click here.
- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment).
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and certified and manufactured to ISO standards.
- All Kingspan Titan oil tanks covered by the CPR are now CE marked.
- Integral bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity.
- Primary tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings.
- SpillStop overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement.
- Tank Pack: Watchman Alarm Transmitter, Watchman Alarm Receiver, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve and Filter.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available.
- Oil Level Alarm Monitor - Watchman Alarm
- Capacity Ltr/Gal - 3500/775
- Diameter (mm) - 2140
- Height (mm) - 1945
- Guarantee Period - 10 Years (one year on components)
- OFCERT N. 0642040501
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
- Energy Storage Solutions - KINGSPAN TITAN
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate, Valve and Filter
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including upto 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Outlet Size - 1"
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and comparable requirements throughout the UK and Ireland
- Optional Accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 2181080901