Ecosafe Slimline type tanks must be used by all new dwellings under current legislation.
Suitable for domestic, agricultural and commercial use, this 2500L oil tank is part of the EcoSafe range from Kingspan Titan. With a totally enclosed bund, you are protected again any potential leaks or spills as well as ground contamination.
The 2500 Litre Kingspan Titan EcoSafe oil tank comes supplied as standard with a Watchman Alarm oil level monitor which helps prevent oil theft and reduces the possibility of running out of oil.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment).
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required.
- Remote oil level monitor fitted as standard reduces the possibility of running out of fuel for complete control over your heating bills.
- Integrally Bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity.
- Primary Tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings.
- SpillStop Overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement.
- Watchman Alarm oil level monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard.
- 100% End of Life recyclable.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available.
- Bund drain off point to remove any liquid contained in the bund.
- Oil Level Alarm Monitor - Watchman Alarm standard
- Capacity Ltr/Gal - 2500/550
- Length (mm) - 2450
- Width (mm) - 1425
- Height (mm) - 1450
- Guarantee Period - 10 Years (one year on components)
- OFCERT N. 0642069817
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Outlet Size - 1"
- Overfill Prevention - SpillStop device as standard
- EnergyStorage Solutions - KINGSPAN TITAN
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and Comparable Requirements throughout UK and Ireland
- Optional Accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 2181080901