The 1800 Litre Kingspan Titan EcoSafe oil tank is for domestic, commercial and agricultural heating oil storage.
Comes with Watchman Alarm Tank Pack which includes: Watchman Alarm Transmitter, Watchman Alarm Receiver, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve and Filter.
Oil Tank Housekeeping:
- Glen Fuels recommends pouring a fuel additive into the tank before each top-up. This kills bacteria that grows naturally and that may compromise your heating system. It also improves the “burn quality” of the fuel in your radiators and/or range cooker. To purchase, click here.
- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment).
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required.
- Watchman Alarm Tank Pack: Watchman Alarm Transmitter, Watchman Alarm Receiver, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve and Filter.
- SpillStop device.
- Integrally Bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity.
- Primary Tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings.
- SpillStop Overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement.
- Watchman Alarm oil level monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available.
- Alarm - Watchman Oil Level Monitor as standard
- Capacity Ltr/Gal - 1800/400
- Length (mm) - 2370
- Width (mm) - 1300
- Height (mm) - 1355
- Guarantee Period - 10 Years (one year on components)
- OFCERT N. 0642040234
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including upto 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Outlet Size - 1"
- Overfill Prevention - SpillStop device as standard
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and Comparable Requirements throughout UK and Ireland
- Optional Accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 218080901