Eurofarm Trans 10w/30 UTTO is a quality transmission fluid specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission - hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles - employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment.
This fluid is formulated from quality base oils, together with a special performance package and shear stable viscosity modifiers to deliver an advanced lubricant that demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers.
- Superior oxidation stability.
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection.
- Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression.
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties.
- Excellent high and low temperature performance.
- Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility.
Eurofarm Trans 10w/30 UTTO is suitable for use in transmission systems, including those fitted with wet brakes, hydraulic systems, torque converters, oil immersed clutches, gearboxes and final drives.
- John Deere JD 303, JD20A, JD20B, JD20C, J14B
- Ford ESN-M2C, 86A/E, M2C-159A, M2C- 134, A/B/C/D
- Massey Ferguson MF1135, MF1139, MF1143, MF1145, MF1127A
- Allison C- 4, Caterpillar T0-2, API GL4/CRC N20, CASE MS1207
- New Holland NH 420A, NH 410B
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sperry Vickers M230- S, M2950S
- Hanomag, Volvo BM, JCB
Typical Test Data:
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C: 10.9 and @ 40°C: 68
- Viscosity Index: 139
- Flash Point Closed (°C): 195
- Density @ 15°C: - 0.887
- Pour Point (°C): -40