- API CF-4/SF
- API GL-4
- Case MS 1118, MS 1201, MS 1209
- Ford ESN-M2C-41-B, -121-E, -134EC, -134-D, -159-B, -159-C
- Massey Ferguson CMS M 1127, 1135, 1139, 1141, 1144
- GIMA CMS M 1145
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Allison C-4
- New Holland NH 024C, 324B, 410B
- ZF TE-ML 06 B, 06 C, 07 B
- CNH MAT 3505, 3525
- Naturally aspirated engines
- Turbo-charged diesel engines
- Petrol engines
- Hydraulic systems
- Agri tractors
- Power steering machinery
- Power take-offs where an engine oil is specified
- Off highway equipment where performance levels are specified in the OEM
- Reduces storage and handling costs
- Eliminates risk of incorrect application
- Excellent wear and tear protection
- Extends engine and component life
- Good low temperature fluidity gives easy starting and rapid engine warm up, even in severe weather conditions
- Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Antifoam treatment ensures good gear lubrication and very effective hydraulic performance
- Very effective anti-squawk treatment limits noise in wet brake systems and avoids PTO clutch slippage
Q8 T1000 10W/30
Q8 T 1000 is a versatile premium product, of SAW 10W-30 viscosity, formulated from high quality solvent refined paraffinic base oils and a combination of additives.
It provides complete lubrication and protection for engines, wet brakes, transmissions and hydraulics.
It is suitable for most modern high performance agri tractors, other farming equipment and off highway equipment.
It is a true multi-purpose product that provides an opportunity to rationalise lubrication requirements.