- Machine tool hydraulic systems, particularly where superior anti-wear and filterability are of prime importance.
- Hydraulic control systems and robotics where oil quality is essential for accuracy and consistency.
- ISO 11158, category HM, ISO 6743-4, category HM
- SS 155434, category AM (not ISO VG 100)
- DIN 51524, Part 2, category HLP, DIN 51502, category HLP
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68 (ISO VG 32), P-69 (ISO VG 68) and P-70 (ISO VG 46)
- Vickers M-2950-S
- Denison HF-O, HF-1 & HF-2
- AFNOR 48-603, category HM
- Superior quality anti-wear hydraulic oil
- Excellent wet and dry filterability
- Low zinc formulation
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- Superior rust protection
- Low foaming tendency
- Meets or exceeds most specifications for hydraulic oils
- Compatible with other mineral hydraulic oils
Q8 Haydn 37
Q8 Haydn is a range of top quality anti-wear hydraulic oils, available in five ISO viscosity grades giving complete coverage from IS0 22 to ISO 100.
This range has been specially designed to meet the stringent filterability requirements of modern machine tools and electro hydraulic systems, and for use in machines where accurate indexing, positioning, and sequencing depends on oil quality.
The Haydn range has been manufactured from the highest quality solvent refined base stocks and special additives.
The formulation is based on the latest low zinc technology combining high anti-wear performance with excellent filterability in both dry and wet conditions.
Q8 Haydn oils are fully inhibited to keep systems free of corrosion and sludging and are highly resistant to foaming.