- Effective environmental protection
- Ensures lubricant performance over extended drain intervals
- Effective fuel efficiency
- Very high standards of engine cleanliness
- Long term anti-wear and oxidation stability
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Long term additive performance
- ACEA: A3, B4, C3
- BMW: LL-04
- MB: 229.51
- Porsche: C30
- VW: 504.00, 507.00
Premium V 5w/30 is a new generation, fully synthetic, super multigrade oil that is suitable for the latest technology petrol and diesel engines. It has been developed to enable outstanding performance to be provided along with effective emission control and full compatibility with emission control after treatment systems.
Low SAPS (sulphated ash phosphorus and sulphur) additive technology ensure optimum performance of emission control equipment including particulate filters, at the same time providing long term emission system protection, ensure a high level of continuous pollution control thereby minimising environmental damage.
Suitable for use in most petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. It is particularly recommended for Volkswagens & Audis with variable service intervals (WIV) and other vehicles that require a fuel efficient lubricant.