- Heating power / heat pump only: 2 kW
- Tank volume: 270L
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Electrical heater: 1,5 kW
- Possible to install external heat source eg. solar collectors or solid fuel furnace
- Remote air intake and outtake from indoor or outdoor is possible
- Time scheduling of anti-legionela programme
- WEB connection (option)
- KRONO-FLEX air duct system
Kronoterm 270L Hot Water Heat Pump
Glen Fuels distributes Kronoterm hot water heat pumps throughout Ireland.
- Premium air to water and geothermal heat pumps.
- More than 60,000 heat pumps installed throughout Europe, in some of the harshest mountain climates.
- Manufactured to withstand harsh Irish winters and sea salt corrosion.
- Operate at the highest efficiency in the temperate Irish climate.
- Commercial and residential use.
Kronoterm hot water heat pumps are increasingly in Ireland due to the low installation cost and even lower running costs.
These are consistently the most efficient hot water heat pumps in Europe due to Kronoterm's quality manufacturing ability and premium standards.
Hot water heat pumps are cheaper to install than solar panels but give the same savings of about 70% reduction in hot water heating costs. They produce hot water all year round summer and winter maintaining a full tank of hot water at all times.