- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- Enhances your overall heating system.
- Due to the robust nature and durability of the integrally bunded tank, the EcoSafe range promises to help safeguard your property value against potential oil spills or ground contamination.
- Remote oil level monitor reduces the possibility of running out of oil.
- Increased security due to lockable lid protecting your fuel.
- Watchman Alarm monitors the level of oil from inside the premises and provides both a sudden drop alarm and low level alert feature. This eliminates the need for external site guages to monitor the fuel level.
- SpillStop overfill device.
- Top outlet available integrally bunded tank eliminates the risk of leaks by providing secondary containment.
- Low maintenance, no rust and no painting.
- Comes complete with Watchman Alarm Tank Pack.
- Handgrips moulded in for ease of handling.
- Lockable lid.
- Tank tested to EN13341: 2005 + A1.
- Bund certified to OFTEC OFST100 standard.
- Made in a ISO9001, 14001 &18001 factory.
- Dip Switch Settings 4 and 8 specially designed channel to accommodate top out let pipe.
- All our tanks are marked CE and OFTEC approved.
- Suitable for Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214.
From the Kingspan Titan range of oil tanks, the ESSL1000B is suitable for domestic, agricultural and commercial use.
This EcoSafe oil tank is designed and built to provide safe and secure oil storage.
The double skinned feature helps protect your grounds and buildings against contamination in the even of a leak.
This is the smallest in the bunded range of oil tanks with a 1,000 litre capacity.
Its slimline design is suited to premises with limited space and access restrictions.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan ESSL1000 to premises all over Ireland.