- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment)
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access
- OFCERT approved and certified and manufactured to ISO standards
- All Kingspan Titan oil tanks covered by the CPR are now CE marked
- Integral bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity
- Primary tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings
- SpillStop overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement
- Tank Pack: Watchman Alarm Transmitter, Watchman Alarm Receiver, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve and Filter
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available
- Guarantee Period - 10 Years (one year on components)
- OFCERT N.
- Energy Storage Solutions - KINGSPAN TITAN
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate, Valve and Filter
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including upto 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and comparable requirements throughout the UK and Ireland
- Optional Accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N.
- Capacity Ltr/Gal
- Diameter (mm) - 2140
- Height (mm) - 1945
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
- Outlet Size - 1"
From the Kingspan Titan range, the ESV3500B is an oil storage tank for domestic, commercial or agricultural use.
This vertical oil tank holds 3,500 litres of oil.
The double skin helps protect grounds and buildings from contamination in the event of a leak.
The EcoSafe range has been designed and built to provide safe and secure oil storage.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan ESV3500B to premises throughout Ireland.