- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- Primary Tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings.
- SpillStop Overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement.
- Watchman Alarm oil level monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available.
- Tank Pack: Watchman Alarm Transmitter, Watchman Alarm Receiver, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve and Filter.
- OFCERT N. 0642069817
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Integral bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment).
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required.
- Remote oil level monitor fitted as standard.
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and certified and manufactured to ISO standards.
- All Kingspan Titan oil tanks covered by the CPR are now CE marked.
- Capacity Ltr/Gal - 2500/550
- Length (mm) - 2450
- Width (mm) - 1425
- Height (mm) - 1450
- Outlet Size - 1"
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
The ESV2500B is from the Kingspan Titan range of oil tanks.
This vertical oil tank holds 2,500 litres of oil. It is suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural use.
This double skinned tank will protect your grounds and buildings against contamination in the event of an oil tank leak.
This range is designed and built to provide safe and secure oil storage.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan Titan ESV2500B to premises all over Ireland.