- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 100% recyclable.
- Compatible with the Glen Fuels Magnus Monitor System - oil tank measure and monitor using radar and smart technology
- Compatible with Watchman Anywhere, Watchman Sonic and Watchman Alarm (sold separately)
- 2 years guarantee (one year on components).
- Fuel Type: Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BSEN2869 and BSEN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BSEN14214
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting
- Flexibility of top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access
- OFCERT approved and manufactured to ISO standards for your complete peace of mind
- Capacity: 2500 litres / 660 gallons
- Length: 2235mm
- Width: 1250mm
- Height: 1310mm
- 1" outlet lid with 2" vent cap
Single Skin Horizontal Oil Tank 2500 Litre
The H2500 is a single skin oil tank that stores home heating oil.
The horizontal design means it fits in long spaces.
This oil tanks holds 2,500 litres of kerosene or gas oil
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan Titan H2500 to homes throughout Ireland.
Before installing a single skin oil tank:
- Check with your insurer
- Check with your local County Council