- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We
recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 2 years guarantee (one year on components) Low maintenance - no rust, no painting.
- Flexibility of top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and manufactured to ISO standards for your complete peace of mind. #
- OFCERT N. 0642119616
- Comes supplied with Watchman Sonic Tank Pack containing a Watchman Sonic Transmitter, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Fuel Type: Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BSEN2869 and BSEN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BSEN14214
- 2 year guarantee period (one year on components)
- Tank Pack includes Watchman Sonic, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Suitable for Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214 fuel types
- 1" Outlet size SpillStop device
- Optional accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT No 2181080901
- Capacity Ltr/Gal - 1800/400
- Length (mm) - 2170
- Width (mm) - 1100
- Height (mm) - 1170
- 1" outlet lid with 2" vent cap
Single Skin Horizontal Oil Tank 1800 Litre
The Kingspan H1800 single skin oil tank stores home heating oil.
This is a horizontal oil tank that holds 1,800 litres of oil.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan H1800 to homes throughout Ireland.
Before installing a single skin oil tank:
- Check with your insurer
- Check with your local County Council