- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We
recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment).
- Double skin means double security eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage.
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required.
- Tank Pack: Watchman Alarm Transmitter, Watchman Alarm Receiver, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve and Filter.
- SpillStop device.
- Bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity
- Primary Tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings
- SpillStop Overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement
- Watchman Alarm oil level monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available
- Guarantee Period - 10 Years (one year on components)
- OFCERT N. 0642040234
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Overfill Prevention - SpillStop device as standard
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and Comparable Requirements throughout UK and Ireland
- Optional Accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 218080901
- Capacity Ltr/Gal - 1800/400
- Length (mm) - 2370
- Width (mm) - 1300
- Height (mm) - 1355
- Outlet Size - 1"
- Lids - Outer Tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
The ES1800 is from the Kingspan Titan EcoSafe range of oil tanks.
This horizontal tank holds 1,800 litres of oil.
It is suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural use.
This tank is double skinned to safeguard against ground and building contamination that may result if the tank develops a leak.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan ESH1800B nationwide.
The EcoSafe range is designed and built to provide safe and secure oil storage.