- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs we should do each year as a homeowner, tenant or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We
recommend the Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 10 year guarantee (one year on equipment)
- Double skin means double security in eliminating the risk of leaks and spillage
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting required
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access
- OFCERT approved and certified and manufactured to ISO standards
- All Kingspan Titan oil tanks covered by the CPR are now CE marked
- *One year guarantee on equipment
- Integral bund area holds 110% of the inner tank capacity
- Primary tank secured in position, reducing stress on fittings
- SpillStop overfill device fitted as standard - regulatory requirement
- Watchman Oil Level Monitor Tank Pack supplied as standard
- 100% End of Life recyclable
- Top outlet and bottom outlet options available
- Bund drain off point to remove any liquid contained in the bund
- Guarantee Period - 10 Years (one year on components)
- OFCERT N.0642041002
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate, Valve and Filter
- EnergyStorage Solutions - KINGSPAN TITAN
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including upto 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment
- (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and comparable requirements throughout the UK and Ireland
- Optional Accessory - Tigerloop Oil De-Aerator OFCERT N. 2181080901
- Capacity Ltr/Gal: 1300/285
- Diameter (mm): 1550
- Height (mm): 1485
- Outlet Size: 1"
- Lids Outer Tank: 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
This is a vertical and circular oil tank.
It holds 1,300 litres of heating oil.
It is suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural use.
This tank is double skinned to help protect grounds and buildings from damage in the event of a leak.
The EcoSafe range is designed and built to provide safe and secure oil storage.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan Titan ESV1300B nationwide.