- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels
Magnus™ Monitor System.
- Protects property against potential oil spills or ground contamination (the property owner can be liable for expensive clean up costs of an oil spill which may not be covered in the property insurance)
- Peace of mind that oil is stored in a good quality and reliable oil tank
- Guaranteed for 10 years (component parts for one year)
- Fitted with an overfill prevention device, SpillStop, and a top outlet (on request) providing extra protection against groundwater pollution
- Oil Level Alarm Monitor Watchman Alarm fitted as standard
- Guarantee Period - 10 years (one year on components)
- OFCERT No 0642040233
- Tank Pack - Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BS EN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BS EN14214
- Overfill Prevention - SpillStop device fitted as standard
- Regulation Compliance - The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and comparable requirements throughout UK and Ireland
- Capacity Ltr/Gal: 1225/270
- Length (mm): 2000
- Width (mm): 900
- Height (mm): 1495
- Outlet Size: 1"
- Lids: Outer tank 16" Cap, Inner Tank 4" Inspection Cap
The ES1125B is a bunded heating oil storage tank that will hold hold 1,125 litres.
From the Kingspan Titan EcoSafe range, this oil tank safely and securely stores heating oil.
This slimline model is the perfect solution to premises with limited space and access restrictions.
This tank is suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural heating in new and existing buildings.
The bunded feature protects your premises and property from contamination in the event of a leak.
Glen Fuels delivers the ES1125B oil tank to premises all over Ireland.