- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs we should do each year as a homeowner, tenant or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels
Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 2 years guarantee (one year on components).
- Low maintenance - no rust, no painting.
- Flexibility of top outlet and bottom outlet options for easy access.
- OFCERT approved and manufactured to ISO standards for your complete peace of mind.
- Fuel Type: Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BSEN2869 and BSEN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BSEN1421
- Capacity: 1200 Ltrs/264 Gals
- Length: 1810 mm
- Width: 700 mm
- Height: 1220 mm
- 1" outlet
- Lid with 2" Vent Cap
Single Skin Rectangular Oil Tank 1200 Litre
The R1200 is a rectangular, vertical height oil tank.
It is designed to fit neatly into a garden space.
The capacity of this oil tank is 1,200 litres.
This is a bestseller, popular with homeowners around the country.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan Titan R1200 all over Ireland.
Before installing a single skin oil tank:
- Check with your insurer
- Check with your local County Council