- Checking the heating oil tank is one of the most important jobs that should be done each year by the homeowner, tenant and/or landlord. For instructions, click here.
- Never grow plants over an oil tank as they will cause damage and may cause injury to your oil delivery person.
- Avoid opening the tank too often as debris always gets in and may cause a blockage to your heating system.
- Replace the dip-stick with a radar monitor to measure the level of oil in your tank. We recommend the Glen Fuels
Magnus™ Monitor System.
- 100% recyclable
- Compatible with Kingspan Watchman monitors (sold separately)
- Fuel Type - Kerosene (C1/C2), Fuel Oil (A2) and Gas Oil/Diesel (D) as defined in BS2869 and BSEN590 including up to 7% biofuel to BSEN14214
- Guarantee Period - 2 years (one year on parts)
- OFCERT No 0641119504
- Capacity Ltr/Gal: 1100/242
- Length (mm): 1945
- Width (mm): 950
- Height (mm): 1065
- Lid: 2" Vent Cap
- Outlet Size: 1"
Single Skin Horizontal Oil Tank 1100 Litre
Horizontal oil tank that holds 1,100 litres of oil.
The H1100 is best suited to small gardens.
Glen Fuels delivers the Kingspan Titan H1100 to homes all over Ireland.
Before installing a single skin tank:
- Check with your insurer
- Check with your local County Council