- Excellent anti-wear characteristics
- Offers resistance to oxidation
- Corrosion protection
- Vickers Vane Pump (IP281)
- ASTM D665 A & B DIN 51524 Part II
- Denison HF-2
- Copper Corrosion (ASTM D130)
- FZG (CEC LO7-A-85)
- Demulsibility (ASTM D1401) & (IP19)
- TOST (ASTM D943)
- Air Release (IP 313)
Hydrax Hydraulic Oils are full anti-wear hydraulic fluids. They are designed and developed to be used in industrial power transmission and control systems. They incorporate performance improvement additives to offer greater anti-wear characteristics, oxidation resistance and corrosion protection.
It is suitable for most hydraulic power transmission systems where reciprocating or rotary fluid pumps are used, including reciprocating and axial piston units, rotary gear and vane pumps. The main application for hydraulic fluids will be found in static industrial hydraulic systems and mobile earth moving plant.