- Long drain capabilities.
- Low volatility providing reduced oil consumption and emissions.
- Thermal stability offering consistent long term performance.
- Effective environmental protection and fuel efficiency.
- High and low temperature performance and very high levels of engine cleanliness.
- Anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties.
- High shear stability affording consistent lubrication performance.
- ACEA: E6, E7
- API: CJ-4
- MB: 228.5, 228.51
- MAN: 3277, 3477
- Renault: RXD, RGD, RLD-2
- Volvo: VDS-3
- Mack: EO-N
- Deutz: DQC III-05
Euro Fleet Low SAPS's 10w40 is formulated from fully synthetic base stock technology and approved performance additives which offer excellent thermal stability, low volatility, consistently efficient long life performance, high shear stability and fuel efficient capabilities.
Euro Fleet Low SAPS's 10w40 has been developed to enable consistent performance to be provided along with effective emission control and full compatibility with emission control after treatment systems.
Euro Fleet Low SAPS's 10w40 is a super extra high performance diesel engine oil designed specifically to meet the challenge of the most severe lubrication requirements of the latest European heavy duty diesel engines, particularly the low emission Euro 4 & Euro 5 engines running under the extreme demands of significantly extended oil change periods together with the clean performance requirements of the Euro 4 and Euro 5 norm.