- Superior oxidation stability
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent wet brake, anti-squawk and chatter suppression
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties
- Excellent high and low temperature performance
- Low foaming tendency and good seal compatibility
- John Deere JD 303, JD20A, JD20B, JD20C, J14B
- Ford ESN-M2C, 86A/E, M2C-159A, M2C134, A/B/C/D
- Massey Ferguson MF1135, MF1139, MF1143, MF1145, MF1127A
- Allison C4, Caterpillar T0-2, API GL4/CRC N20, CASE MS1207
- New Holland NH 420A, NH 410B
- Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sperry Vickers M230S, M2950S
- Hanomag, Volvo BM, JCB
Eurofarm Trans 10w/30 UTTO is a quality hydraulic – transmission fluid, specifically designed for use in agricultural tractor power transmission – hydraulic systems, inboard wet brakes and rear axles, employed in the majority of modern farm tractors, agricultural machinery and some construction equipment.
This fluid is formulated from quality base oils, together with a special performance package and shear stable viscosity modifiers, providing an advanced lubricant which demonstrates excellent performance characteristics against the various stringent test requirements of major equipment manufacturers.
Eurofarm Trans 10w/30 TTO is suitable for use in transmission systems, including those fitted with wet brakes, hydraulic systems, torque converters, oil immersed clutches, gearboxes and final drives.