- Appearance - Clear Blue Liquid
- Specific gravity 25/25°C 1.120 – 1.140 ASTM D 941
- Boiling Point, °C >140 ASTM D 1120
- Flash Point, °C >140 DIN ISO 2592
- Water Content, % Max.6 ASTM D 1123
- Miscibility with Water - Free miscible
- Hard water stability - Stable, no precipitation
- Freezing Point - 50% in water Below -36°C ASTM D 1177; 33% in water Below -18°C ASTM D 1177
- pH-value 33.3% vol. in water 7.7 – 8.5 ASTM D 1287
- Weight change in mg/cm2/week BS6580
- Antifreeze max 1
- BS6580 Coolant 0.3
A specially formulated chainsaw oil to serve medium to very severe operating conditions.
Manufactured from solvent refined high viscosity index paraffinic base oils treated with tackiness additives to prevent the oil being flung off the chain to retain an adequate and effective quantity of lubricant to minimise wear.
It is recommended for the lubrication of chains of all types of power chain-saws - not the engine of the chainsaw.